- Pharmaceutical industry
- Component industry
- Food industry
- Printing and packaging industry
- Distribution industry
- Other application situations
Optimum working conditions
The electric Logiflex
(ELF 1001/920) is here used by DHL in Sweden.
The company uses 12 ELF for packing of goods on pallets in different sizes. After the packing, the pallets are transported to the shipping department and delivered directly to different shops as “shop-in-shop”.
DHL stresses the optimum working conditions, achieved by a Logiflex. With the correct working height, the backs and shoulders of the employees are protected when packing the pallets. At the same time the employees can transport the pallets without lifting inconveniently.
Important reasons for using the Logiflex:
- Adjustable working height - an ergonomically correct working situation is reached
- Large flexibility, when the user can both transport and lift goods
- Satisfied employees and less days lost through sickness
- As a lifting table, it is very flexible, as it can be placed at different sides, according to the required applications
- Flexible range of products - options of several fork lengths and widths,
and many optional extras
- Many tailor-made solutions
- Product safety in top
- Low maintenance costs, long operating life and quick recovering of the Logiflex expenses
- Low noise level and very user-friendly
- Is available with manual or electric lifting function