Stainless-semi manual highlifter
Hygiene at working height
Optimum hygiene - with a stainless highlifter the risk of bacterial contamination is minimised. The stainless-semi products are developed for environments where severe hygiene is needed on the surfaces that are in direct contact with the goods being handled, e.g. meat, fish or medicine.
High flexibility and efficiency - one product can transport and lift a pallet to the right working height. The design prevents industrial injuries and strain on the user - focus is put on safety and ergonomics.
High quality is ensured through an extended test programme and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Risk of bacterial attacks is minimised
- Developed in environments with severe hygiene demands
- Stainless release handle
- Closed forks
- Easy cleaning
- Strong construction
- AISI 316L steel for the fork chassis
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Reliable cylinder construction
- Ergonomically correct handle
- 4 positions (normal lifting, quicklift, neutral and lowering)
- Lifts the pallet to the right working height
- Stainless fork chassis, handle, axles and wheel holder. All other parts have a polymer plastic coating or are chromite-treated
- For the food industry in areas, in which the hygiene demands are not so high, but the corrosion resistance important
- Manual lift and manual transport