Stainless-plus electric highlifter
Hygiene at working heigh
Focus on optimum hygiene - the stainless highlifters are developed for the use in environments with high hygiene demands. This is done in close cooperation with customers in industries where the trucks are exposed to an aggressive environment and thorough cleaning. With a stainless highlifter the risk of bacterial contamination is minimised.
High flexibility and efficiency - one product can transport and lift a pallet to the right working height. The design prevents industrial injuries and strain on the user - focus is put on safety and ergonomics.
High quality is ensured through an extended test programme and in cooperation with experts in Health and Safety.
- Risk of bacterial attacks is minimised
- Developed in environments with severe hygiene demands
- Closed forks
- For use in aggressive environments and thorough cleaning
- Strong construction
- AISI 316L steel for the fork chassis
- Long operating life
- Low maintenance costs
- Reliable cylinder construction
- Ergonomically correct handle
- Lifts the pallet to the right working height
- Stainless fork chassis, battery cover, handle, legs and cylinder housing
- For the food industry and the pharmaceutical industry with severe demands for hygiene and cleaning
- Electric lift and manual transport