Efficient and time-saving handling of catering trolleys
- when safety and ergonomics are priorities
The airline Finnair needed a solution for handling catering trolleys to, from and around their cooling facilities. They needed to handle as many trolleys as possible since moving one or two by hand were not effective. It was also a priority that the trolleys were running on their own wheels and not lifted from the ground, which made fast handling and relocation of the catering trolleys possible.
The manoeuvrability of the stacker ensures an optimum utilisation of the space in the cold stores and storage areas. The solution is efficient, time-saving and can transport 9 catering trolleys simultaneously. At the same time handling of the trolleys is ergonomically correct and minimises heavy lifting and strains when handling the catering trolleys.
- Ergonomically correct working situations
- Increased efficiency in the workflow
- Satisfied employees and less days lost through sickness
- Very manoeuvrable – turning angle of 210°
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Low maintenance costs and long operating life
- Low noise level
- Safety in top
- Efficient and time-saving optimisation of workflow